- Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
- How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Service Providers: To assist us in meeting business operations needs and to perform certain services and functions, we may share personal information with service providers, including hosting services, cloud services, and other information technology services, email communication software and email newsletter services, advertising and marketing services, payment processors, customer relationship management and customer support services, and analytics services. Pursuant to our instructions, these parties will access, process, or store personal information in the course of performing their duties to us.
- Professional Advisors: We may share personal information with our professional advisors such as lawyers and accountants where doing so is necessary to facilitate the services they render to us.
- Business Transfers: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, dissolution, sale of all or a portion of our assets, or transition of service to another provider (collectively a “Transaction”), your personal information may be shared in the diligence process with counterparties and others assisting with the Transaction and transferred to a successor or affiliate as part of or following that Transaction along with other assets.
- Legal Requirements: We do not volunteer your personal information to government authorities or regulators, but we may disclose your personal information where required to do so for the Compliance and Protection purposes described above.
Your Sharing: Through the Service, you may be able to make your personal information available to others, including:
- Other users and the public, when you post content through the Discord community platform and engage in public transactions through the Service; and
- Social media platforms, when you choose to share content on social media.
Our Service is not directed to children who are under the age of 16. Proof does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16. If you believe that a child under the age of 16 provided personal information to Proof please contact us and we will delete that information.
- Links to other websites
We employ a number of technical, organizational and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we collect. However, no security measures are failsafe and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. You use the Service at your own risk.
- Personal information processing in the U.S.
Proof is headquartered in the United States. By using our Service, you understand and acknowledge that your personal information will be transferred from your location to our facilities and servers in the United States, where data protection laws may be less protective than those in your jurisdiction.
- Your choices
Update or Correct Personal Information: You can contact us and request any updates or corrections needed to keep your personal information accurate, current, and complete.
Opt Out of Marketing Communications: You may opt out of marketing-related communications by following the opt out or unsubscribe instructions contained in any marketing communication we send you. Please note, however, that you may continue to receive communications as described in the Communicating with You section after opting out of marketing communications.
Do Not Track. We currently do not respond to “Do Not Track” or similar signals. Learn more about “Do Not Track” here.
- Contact Us